Passes are used as a form of payment card for visits which are used in conjunction with the FrontGate module. They are separate from member cards. To use passes they must first be enabled in the Admin Tool.
Once enabled in the admin tool new options for creating and editing pass cards appear in the main (backoffice) module. You will need to restart the main module if it was running when passes were enabled. Passes are then created by using the Add Pass button.
A pass has a number of characteristics:
- A unique identifier or code
- A type (created by using the Admin Tool)
- Flags (Active and cancelled)
- The number of entries a pass can be used to authorise - can be unlimited
- Expiry date (optional)
- Owner - can be used to restrict use
Using Passes to "Pay" for Entry
A pass can be used to "pay" for entry into the club by using the FrontGate module in place of a financial charge. Each time as pass is used it uses up an entry until there are none left.
Copyright 2014 SwiftTec - All Rights Reserved