Job Tracker - Overview
JobTracker is a tool designed specifically for small businesses such as builders for creating professional looking invoices, estimates and quotes with the minimum of effort.
JobTracker is a tool that is designed specifically for small
businesses such as builders, plumbers, electricians, gardeners, etc.
- Produces professional looking documents quickly and easily
- Supports both VAT registered and non VAT registered businesses
- Creates estimates, quotes and invoices
- Calculates the value of estimates and quotes
- Has a consistent, easy to use interface.
- Has been developed in conjunction with a number of small
businesses to ensure an easy to use product
- Highly customisable colours and fonts.
- Easily create invoices based on existing estimates and quotes.
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Click on the following pictures for some screenshots of the program.
Download and purchase
You can download a demo version of the program from our
downloads page. The demo
version is fully functional, with the following exceptions:
- Printouts have a repeating background "Demo Version"
- The ability to save files is disabled
JobTracker can be purchased from the
SwiftTec online shop.
- Added a customer database
- Added automatic overdraw of
"OVERDUE" on overdue invoices.
- Added option to show all
payments on invoices instead of a summary
- Added multiple page layouts
- Added an field for additional
terms on invoices
- Added the option to specify
the invoice date
- Added an option to charge an
additional percentage for late payment
- Fixed bug in preview draw code
which made the preview screen draw more slowly each time
until the program crashed.
- Fixed minor problems in static
coloured text drawing
- Fixed bug in HTML message
- Changed licence handling to
remove potentially confusing characters such as zero and
the letter 'O'
- New start screen to make task
- New business information
wizard for easy first-time setup
- Improved date input support
- Added selectable date format
(DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY)
- Added new text style for
- New improved toolbar with
large icons and text descriptions
- Fixed file open to include all
JobTracker file types.
- Fixed bug which prevented
double-clicked files from opening